Information på svenska/Information in swedish
Your health and safety is always our top priority. In line with this, we are taking the COVID-19 pandemic very seriously and are carefully monitoring and following the recommendations of the Swedish public health authorities. We have also implemented a number of procedures to minimize the risk of contact transmission of the virus, so that you, our guests, can be sure you are in safe hands. Following is a list of the COVID-19 related safety measures that we have introduced. These measures, and related information, will be updated on a continuous basis as restrictions and recommendations from the public authorities are adapted to the changing realities of the pandemic.
Measures we have taken at Friibergh Herrgård to minimize the spread of infection
- Signs have been placed in all restrooms stating the Swedish public health authorities’ recommendation to wash hands frequently with soap and hot water.
- High-contact surfaces in public spaces are cleaned and disinfected several times a day. Public restrooms, etc., are cleaned and disinfected more frequently.
- All high-contact surfaces in our hotel rooms are disinfected.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available in several areas.
- We disinfect the air in our conference rooms with the help of an ozone-cleaning device, which cleans the air at 180 sq. m. per hour from viruses, bacteria and other airborne particles.
- All hotel room keys are disinfected between guest stays.
- The reception area and point-of-sale terminals are disinfected several times a day.
- We have increased the use of disposable gloves in our operations.
- Conference room contact surfaces are cleaned and disinfected prior to every conference. All conference pens are also sanitized.
- Transport companies (bus, taxi, etc.) have been instructed to drop off and wait for their passengers outside the Friibergh Herrgård compound.
- Our suppliers have also been instructed to leave their deliveries outside the Friibergh Herrgård compound to minimize contact transmission.
- All conference groups will be given the option of hosting their meetings and overnight stays in a separate building with a private dining room if desired.
- We have removed salt and pepper from the tables in our dining room. Guests how have to request salt and pepper, making it easier for us to disinfect the containers after use.
- We have introduced more flexible reservation rules for new bookings.
For more information please contact us at +46 8 611 41 41 or email@example.com